Position Type: Full Time
Travel Required: Mostly GTA
Applications Accepted Via:
In subject line of email, indicate the position applied for.
A consultative selling position providing clients with the best technical solutions available to meet and surpass business and IT requirements. This role requires the ability to generate leads, develop business opportunities, manage accounts and close business which surpasses sales and gross margin targets.
- Prospect and generate leads by leveraging your network of contacts and HighVail’s business partners. Participate regularly in events and sales campaigns to continually develop your network.
- Develop and qualify business opportunities within HighVail’s core business competency of datacenter infrastructure solutions and services. Collaborate with and effectively leverage HighVail’s internal resources including Inside Sales Representatives, Technical Staff and Management throughout the sales cycle.
- Present clients with well-designed customized proposals, business cases, technical and financial solutions resulting in product and services sales.
- Develop effective working relationships within HighVail along with our vendor and partner community.
- Participate in ongoing partner education and certification programs to keep abreast of new technologies as they pertain to HighVail’s business.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual gross margin targets.
- Participate in regular sales meetings and keep management abreast on all key account activities.
- Develop account plans and opportunity strategies. Lead the HighVail sales, technical and management teams in executing those strategies across all levels of the account.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records about leads, prospects, clients and sales opportunities using a CRM tool.
- Maintain exceptional client satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills and superb command of English.
- College or University diploma/degree.
- Ability to call into new prospects, identify key decision makers, qualify and develop new business opportunities.
- Ability to analyze clients’ current IT environment, business challenges or objectives and offer practical solutions.
- Proven track record of closing deals.
- Minimum two years sales experience to executives, senior level managers and key decision makers.
- Understanding of IT solutions and how to sell them, ideally from the following manufacturers: Cisco, HP, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, NetApp, Oracle, Red Hat, Symantec, VMware.
- A people-person and team player with the ability to develop and execute strategies that leverage HighVail and partner resources to close business.
- Personable, mature, time-conscious with extreme concern for client satisfaction.